Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 50th Grandma and Grandpa

Well- Harrison posted a little while back that we went to see my grandparents a couple of weekends ago for their 50th wedding anniversary. It was super fun. Well, being with family was fun. The drive from Las Vegas to Kirtland, NM is not my idea of fun... but what can you do. Here are a few photos from the event:

My Grandma and Grandpa (my Dad's parents)

Most of my extended family on this side (minus about 8-10 people)


My sisters and I singing with our Pop for my Grandparents (its a tradition)


My 4 youngest brothers lip-sync-ing "Dude Looks Like A Lady" for some entertainment. It was a surprise performance and VERY funny!

It was so fun to see my family and to be a part of the celebration. There was a picture montage of photos from my grandparent's life. It was so cool to see. I will see if I can upload it. There is a lot of history in those 50 years. 7 children, 26 grandchildren, and 4 1/2 great-grand children (one is still on the way).

I sure love you Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: