Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I was tagged and didn't even know it!

So, I hadn't been on Gary and Amanda's blog for a long time... and I just read that I was tagged for this survey... Here it goes!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.


B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.


C. At the end of the post the player then tags other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.

****************************************************


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 14. I was probably writing about the millions of crushes I had. And I was probably ditching a lot of school. Whoops


2. 5 things on my to do list
- Switch the laundry
-Do the dishes
-Organize my craft station
- Change the AC filter
-Go to bed


3. What snacks do I enjoy?
I love Little Debbie Nutty Bars... I have loved them forever! I also love fresh fruits and veggies. I eat them all the time. I take a little baggie of them to work almost everyday. Don't forget Cherry Pepsi... I can't live without that stuff!


4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Pay off the debt we have, buy a house, buy a car, and put the rest into a mutual fund and sit on it for a while. Oh yeah, I would quit my jobs too! I would become a house frough... and I would decorate my house with a lot of Rachel Ashwell decor too!


5. 3 bad habits
Burping in public
Procrastinating
Being late to church


6. 6 places I have lived
Indian Springs, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Henderson, NV
Grand Junction, CO
Orem, UT
Provo, UT


7. 5 Jobs I've had
Retail Associate
Preschool Teacher
Office Manager
Sweets Baker
Administrative Assistant


8. 5 things people don't know about me
Oh my... let's see
- I was the only white baby in the hospital on the day I was born
- I like a lot of Indie music
- I love George W
- I love the Harry Potter series almost as much as my husband
- I lost my last tooth when I was 17 years old (yes, I was a Junior in high school)

I tag... Brittany, Jenny, and Amy

No comments: