Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting Ready for Florida


We are getting excited about our week long trip to Florida. We have our plane tickets (which we got for a steal at $200 round trip a piece) and Harrison booked our hotels a couple of weeks ago. We have decided that we are going to make this trip a real vacation. We are both very tired people. We don't see each other a whole lot... with our multiple places of employment keeping us away from home a lot. So, we will go to Florida and relax! We are seriously lacking some sleep, so what a better way to sleep... right next to the beautiful beach.


Harrison is going to try and meet with some people at a couple of the colleges that he is interested in. He will try to network as much as he can now. It is exciting to think that we may spend the next several years in Florida. It is not a place I would have dreamed in a million years that I would potentially live in Florida.


Our travels will take us to Orlando, Melbourne, Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale. We will be driving quite a bit, but I think it will be worth it. Neither one of us has been to Florida and I really think that we will love it there (I hope).
I am excited to take loads of pictures to show you all how our trip goes. I think I am really starting to get the hang of using the camera (finally). I used to be banned to just the video camera... but now I can use the Nikon too! Ha Ha. You laugh... you think this is funny... but it is the gospel truth!

No comments: