Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm Alive! Lots of pictures to come soon!

Hi everybody!! I am alive. The last two weeks have been SO crazy! We were in Dallas to see Jordan and Robyn get married and then it was off to Salt Lake for my busy convention week at work. I have lots of pictures to post!

The wedding was beautiful! I LOVE Dallas! We had such a good time. We went to the JFK assassination museum there and it was awesome. We took some pictures on THE GRASSY KNOLL. It was great.

Convention was amazing. I worked A LOT of hours... i had a lot of 16 hour days and one 18 hour day (good grief) but it was all worth it for the BEST seat in the house for the Goo Goo Dolls concert last night! I talked to the band for a moment and I have AWESOME pictures! Yippee!

Stay tuned! Well, I am off to take a nap! All work and no sleep makes Jaala a useless girl!

No comments: