Thursday, April 9, 2009

I think these turned out good. Who knew I had it in me?

So a few weeks ago we went out on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and took Harrison's graduation photos. It was kind of weird for me since I am usually the one posing or posing other people and Harrison is the one behind the camera. Well, it was MY turn to shoot the photos. I had fun, but I was kind of scared that none of them would turn out very good. BOY... Was I wrong. I think a few of them turned out pretty good (I took about 100 photos).




This one is one of my favorites. I love the angle on it and his face. I love this guy. He is pretty sexy.

We both decided that this was our favorite photo. So... with a little PhotoShop.....

VOILA!
Here is the final photo we sent out with the graduation announcements. I think Harrison did an amazing job with the editing. I love it.


After the photo shoot we went up to the trail head leading to the "Y" on the mountain. Harrison was taking photos to put together some HDR photos and so after he was done, we decided to take advantage of the sunset and the remote control for the camera.





We don't show kissing very often!


It was a fun day. I am so glad we went out to do it. I love Harrison a lot and I am so proud of him graduating from BYU. He has worked really hard the last two and a half years. He amazes me everyday with how smart and witty he is. I am so glad that we will be celebrating our 4th anniversary next month! Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

1 comment:

Maddie said...

super cute! yay for graduation!!!!