Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Another Thankful Thursday. Today I am thankful for:

My Co-Workers
They all came around my desk this afternoon and sang Happy Birthday to me and gave me such a sweet gift. They are wonderful. I am very lucky to work with the people I do.

Mucinex
Yes. I have had WWIII on my hands this past week... I mean... really bad allergies. The Mucinex has been a life saver. I recommend it to everybody. It may be a bit expensive, but it will save your sinuses.

My Sister Charnae
I have been able to talk to her and text with her the last week and I have loved every minute of it. She is moving back home (to Grand Junction) for the summer (she currently lives in Phoenix) and my entire family is THRILLED. I love that girl. She is coming to stay with me for Harrison's graduation in a couple of weeks. I am SO excited. I love that girl!

My Crafting Abilities
So, I finished my Easter eggs that I posted about a few weeks ago. Here are some photos of the finished batch. I crafted an even dozen. They are darling little things.






No comments: