Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Waiting with baited breath!

I knew that buying a house is a big deal and a very "adult" thing to do... but nobody told me what it would feel like to be WAITING and stressing about the loan process. Holy crap! Harrison and I put an offer in on the very nice 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home featured below. Our offer was accepted and we couldn't be happier! But... now we wait and wait and wait for the bank to basically say "OK Mr and Mrs Allen, you are legit and have jobs and have money so we will give you the loan". SCARY! I don't like this waiting thing. Anybody who knows me knows that I am not the patient kind (holy cow, it took me until I got married to finally NOT peek at my Christmas presents.... sorry Mom, Dad, and Santa... I was naughty).

So, this is a photo of the house we are wanting to get. I won't post photos of the inside until we know for sure we got the house (I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch).

OK, I just had to get all of that out of my system! Phew. I feel better!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute house! Good luck, hope it goes through.