Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Harrison

Since today is Harrison's 28th birthday, I thought I would share with you 28 things that I love about my main squeeze (in no particular order):

1. He gives good hugs
2. He lets me sleep all crazy like and doesn't really complain
3. He is tall
4. He is super smart
5. He plays the guitar
6. He is always helping me to be a better person
7. He turns his socks right side out before putting them into the dirty clothes
8. He is willing to go on adventures
9. He loves me
10. He can reach up high on the refrigerator and get things that I can't reach
11. He has beautiful blue eyes
12. He puts things back where they go
13. He will rub my head when I have a migraine
14. He will sing to me
15. He honors his priesthood
16. He rocks his beard like nobody else can
17. He will sing a silly song at the top of his lungs with me in the car
18. He is not afraid to tell me things
19. He respects me
20. He loves his mother
21. He will watch Legally Blond with me (and willingly too)
22. He has wonderful taste in shoes
23. He can fix things
24. He loves football
25. He loves the beach just as much as I do
26. He looks smokin' hot in his Sunday clothes (what?! He does!)
27. He is super responsible
28. He is the love of my life!

Happy 28th Birthday my love. I love you more and more everyday!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy b-day from a stranger. Was wondering where you got that cat picture. My cat looks almost identical to it and was hoping to find out more about him.