Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Well, I think it has been about a year since I have posted a Thankful Thursday post, but I feel like I ought to post about the things I really am thankful for right now:

Lorna:

She brought me these beautiful flowers. What a peach. She is such a good friend. I am thankful to work with somebody like her.

Prayer:
I have used prayer to get me through the last week (it was a rough one). I know that the Lord is watching over me and aware of my needs and the desires of my heart. My Heavenly Father has been quick to answer many prayers in the last couple days and I am SO thankful for that.

Pretty Little Things:
I have been able to purchase a few little lovelies the past day or so and I have enjoyed them. Just things like vintage playing cards and Marie Antoinette inspired stationary.

Warm Weather:
I have been thankful for this a lot... but I can't say it enough! I LOVE THE WARM WEATHER.

My soft bed:
I was without it for a time and now I have it back and it feels like a little piece of heaven right here on Earth.

I am also thankful for all of my family and friends. Without your love, support, wisdom, and advice... I wouldn't be able to get through the day!

PEACE!

No comments: