Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Living Room (definitely a reflection of Jaala)

TADA! Here are the final and finished photos of our living room. All the furniture is in and it is finished (all except some canvas portraits that we need to save our pennies for to go over our couch) and new window treatments... which we will need to save our lovely pennies for as well.

Of course I would have some shabby ducks in the back (thanks for those mom)

My beloved BONJOUR banner had such a great place to hang right in this room.

These next photos are of what little lovelies are in my coffee table. I love my coffee table and I try to switch things out for holidays. This is what it looks like without a holiday near.


I hope you have enjoyed this tour of my living room. I love it and spend quite a lot of time in it... it I am not in the craft room or on this dang computer.

CHEERS

4 comments:

Maddie said...

i like! super cute coffee table : )

Anonymous said...

Jaala, so fun! I love it! You did such a great job with everything! I wonder if it might be fun to paint your tv stands white to match your little coffee table? Ha ha, I'm all matchy, matchy!

Marie said...

Love it! I especially love your coffee table. I love it when I have crafty friends to inspire me! :)

Susiebelle said...

Looks greaT Jaala!