Monday, June 7, 2010

Click it or Ticket!


I just want you all to be aware... if you drive near me and you don't have your kids in a car seat, booster seat, or seat belt... I will call the Po-Po and have them pull you over! It is probably my biggest pet-peeve!


I did this on my way to work this hot (it is like 113 degrees outside today... no joke) morning. The baby blue VW bug was weaving in and out of traffic and when it weaved in front of me I noticed that there was a child (no older than 5 years old) bobbing up and down in the back seat! Well- I called the Nevada Highway Patrol and reported it. To my shock and amazement, only 2 exits after I made the call, a patrol car actually pulled the car over.


I hope they learn to have their kids buckled up from now on!


OK- I am done with my rant for now I think.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'll give you some comment love. Go Jaala! :)