Sunday, June 20, 2010

A great Sunday!

Today was a good day! I got up early (on my own... shocking!) and I was at church on time. Harrison was out of town this weekend (he went to his 10 year high school reunion) and I was amazed that I was out of bed and to church on time.

Today was my week for Sharing Time in Primary (one Sunday a month I get the opportunity to teach the children ages 3-11 at church something about religion). My topic was The Holy Ghost. I usually get super stressed when I have to do Sharing Time, but I was super prepared and I was so excited for this lesson.

Everything went perfect! I got home from church, changed, ate some lunch, and had time to paint my nails! I made all tiger striped! They look cool! I got my inspiration from the blog The Daily Nail. How do you think they look??



I was also able to pick up Harrison from the airport. It was good to have my hunk-o-burnin' love home! I sure love that guy!

I was also able to talk to my dad on the phone for Father's Day. I love my dad.... a lot. We are very much alike as far as personality goes so needless to say... when I was younger (teenager) we butted heads together a lot. Now that I am married and a little older, we get along great. He is such a hard worker. I know the value of work because of my dad. He has been a hard worker his whole life. He has always made it possible for my mom to stay at home with all of her kids (there are 10 of us you know). He is also a spiritual giant. I am always amazed at how in tune with the Lord he is. I've loved him my whole life!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!

Well, just a few thoughts from the peanut gallery! Talk at ya soon!

No comments: