Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Well- I know that I have been pretty bad at keeping up with the blog-ola (Harrison and I seem to add OLA to the end of words all the time... weird, huh).

Merry Christmas to all of my friends and family today! Our Christmas was great. Very quiet and lazy... but great! We woke up late and opened our quaint pile of gifts under the tree. We then watched almost 6 hours of Keeping Up With The Kardashians! It was super fun!

Last night my dad (my wonderful wonderful dad) sent me over this video that I am about to post. Let me back up... about a month ago, my dad asked me to scan all of our old family Christmas photos and send them to him via email. He said that he needed me to put kind of a rush on it. You see, I told my mother that I would scan all of our family albums and digitize them. So- I started and got about 6 years done. Well- last night, my dad texted me a link and told me to call him when I was done watching it.

This year, I was the only child not home for Christmas. My brother, Charlie, planned a GREAT Christmas surprise. He is in the Air Force and told my parents he was meeting his wife in California for Christmas. Well- I helped arrange things so that he could arrive at my parent's for Christmas (basically I just kept it all a secret. That was my job. HA). So- with him home, my parents had 9 out of 10 kids home. Harrison and I were not able to make it to Grand Junction for Christmas this year because we knew that Harrison had to work at The Gap on Christmas day (he is there right now actually! Oh the joys of working retail). Well- my dad sent over this video to make me cry and miss them all very much! Kidding... sort of. But it really did make me home-sick for my family. Especially my dad. I know that this video probably won't mean as much to you as it does to me... but I thought I would share it anyway!

ENJOY!



Well- I hope that you and your families have all had a wonderful holiday and created lasting memories! Merry Christmas!

No comments: