Sunday, May 8, 2011

My sister look's funny

So my new iPhone is awesome!  It is so fast and it does really cool things!  One of the cool things it does is FaceTime.  I can talk face-to-face with somebody else who has an iPhone with the capabilities.  Well my sister has a phone that does this... so I FaceTime her a lot.  The other night as I was talking to my family, my sister, Laura was talking to me for a while.  I started snapping pictures of her while we were talking... unbeknownst to her.  So this is what I got:



 She started taking pictures of me too... but she hasn't sent them to me yet.  So- when I get those... I promise to post some funny ones of me as well.  

Laura is also graduating high school next week and these are some of her Senior pictures.  She really is a very beautiful girl!  I love her... in all her looks :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is laura....your gonna get itt!;)

andré said...

read and commented, now where's my prize?! :)