Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nice day for a PICNIK

So- I found this site called PICNIK and I am in LOVE!  I am not a huge tech-savvy gal... but sometimes I just want to add things to photos and dink around with them.  Harrison is a wiz at Photoshop but I really get overwhelmed with it if I have to do more than crop something.  Well- this site allows me to do the things I want (like point to something and tell you about it) with a few easy steps! YAY!  So- this is what I have done with a few photos today.  

I love home decor.  I wish I had all the money in the world to do everything I wanted in my home.  I troll a few blogs and sites for inspiration on home decor.  Here are a few (of hundreds) photos that I particularly love and with the help of this awesome site... some notes on why I love them... enjoy.




The best part about this site... for the most part it is FREE.  There are some "advanced" and "REALLY cool" features that you have to be a subscriber for... but for the things I want right now... it's free.  You don't even have to register for it... which I think is the COOLEST part.  No giving your DOB of middle name... or first born for that matter.

No comments: