Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Sealing Day to Charlie and Shawna

After being married for a little over a year, my brother, Charlie and his wife, Shawna were sealed in the LDS Logan, Utah temple. It was such a happy day! Here are some photos from the special event.

I took most of these photos. I would have to say, I didn't take too many bad photos.




It was exciting to have so many people at the sealing. It was such a special day.

The Gladden's.... two generations!

My two little sister!

Westley is so cute! He loves the iPhone!

So this cool old car was outside the temple and the driver was really nice to let us take photos with it.










Charnae and Brok!


Westley, Charnae, and Brok

"The chapel doors seem to say to me..... ssshhhh.... be still"

Charnae, Brok, and Westley
Westley

Charnae

It was such a great day. The weather was beautiful and we were all happy!

No comments: