Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Lots to be thankful for.

Visitors.  We don't get a lot of them... but we sure love when we do!  Harrison's younger brother, Jordan, and his wife, Robyn, came to spend a long weekend with us.  It was so much fun!  We spent lots of time shopping and walking down The Strip.  It was lots of fun.  I will post pictures of it when I find the stupid cord to the point and shoot camera I toted around with me.

Crafting.  It is no secret that I love to create things.  It calms me.  I need it.  It needs me.  End of story.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.  So good! (when I say SO GOOD think of me saying it like Teen Girl Squad)  I went to Great Harvest Bread Co to get some bread bowls for my office pot luck lunch... I saw the loaf of PCCB and I heard it calling my name.  It was ACTUALLY speaking to me... begging me to buy it (even though it is TOTALLY over priced) and to take it and eat it.  So I did- and I liked it!
** One time (when I worked at GHBC in Grand Jct) I took home a loaf of PCCB.  I was going to share it with my family.  It didn't make it.  I ate it ALL BY MYSELF from the time I got into my car to the time I got to my driveway (about 5 miles)... so sad... but so good.

The Morning News.  I feel like the morning news anchors are my friends.  I spend 30 minutes with them EVERY single morning.  I love them.  Sometimes I wish I could be a co-anchor with them and share jokes with them about the weather and the traffic... but not as much as I want to DJ with my morning radio DJ's that I listen to every morning (I spend an hour each day with those guys).

Mucinex.  Oh how this miracle medication has saved my sanity the last few days.  I have had a cold and have been completely plugged up with snot!  I take the barbecue sauce tasting pill (Harrison and I decided that is what it tastes like... eeewwww) and within 20 minutes all my troubles have gone away.  Well- almost gone away.  It helps all the snot drain from my head... but I end up using like 2 boxes of Kleenex a day :)

I hope you all find something to be thankful for today!

No comments: