Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday... a day early again

Why can't I get my butt into gear and blog more?  I dunno.  Well- here is a round of Thankful Thursday for all:

Good Deals:
So it is no mystery that I am a bargain shopper.  I shop the sale isles, I shop the clearance racks... and recently I have decided to be brave enough to search for some awesome deals at second-hand stores.  You see- I have this really weird phobia of clothes that have been worn by an unknown person.  But- I have tried to break out of that mindset and fond some dang cute clothes for a dang good price.  Like... my Talbots pencil skirt for $4.  Yeah- awesome!

My Hot Husband:
I love him for so many reasons.  We have had a few "discussions" the last couple of days (why does it seem that "discussions" happen all the time for a time and then there are no "discussions" for a long time in a marriage.  Weird).  Well- as emotionally charged as some of those "discussions" have been, we always seem to work it out.  ALWAYS.  I am so thankful for that.  I am thankful for his patience and his willingness to work it all out.  Plus: he is pretty dang handsome if you ask me:



Cliche and Positive Quotes:
Yeah- I am a sucker for cliche quotes.  Here are some of my favorite... presented in an eye pleasing way:










Well- be thankful for something today... and everyday! 

No comments: