Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Lots to be thankful for... especially with the holiday dedicated to thankfulness right around the corner.  So here we go.  This week I am thankful for:

Einstein Bagles
They have really saved me these last few mornings with their cranberry bagel coolness and their asiago bagle awesomeness (especially when it has cream cheese and tomatoes on it).  YUM!  AND- the manager at the register knows my name now.  Cool.

Service
We were able to help some friends of ours move to Utah this weekend.  It was a very fast trip but I really am thankful that we were able to help them move all of their stuff so that they can begin a new chapter in their lives.

Fall Weather
It has finally made it's way to Vegas.  Brisk mornings and nights that need slippers and blankets.  Although- I am still not a fan of getting out of the shower and feeling like I just stepped out onto the Tundra.  But- nevertheless... I am thankful for fall briskness.

Cruise Control
Seriously- this sanity saving gadget is very much taken for granted.  On our trip to/from Utah... saved my sanity (and my foot that is still sore from falling down the stairs the other week).

Sisters
I have talked to both of my adult sisters quite a bit this week and I am very thankful for them.  I didn't used to be... like when we were all younger.  I always thought of them as the annoying "little sisters"... but I have grown to love love love them and appreciate them unconditionally.  We laugh a lot together.  We are quite silly and get kinda stupid with each other... which I love!

10 years ago
 Now

The New iPhone Update
Although iCloud is still sort of confusing to me... the new update and the new features on my phone/computer are pretty amazing!  I love them!  I love technology and I love the fact that I own cool technology.

The Book of Mormon
I have been trying (though falling way behind) to get it read in 90 days.  I have been really trying to read and process all that I am reading.  It is amazing!  I love the words of the prophets and I love the things I am learning.  So awesome!  Now- I just need to get on the ball and catch up on the 26 chapters I am behind in!

Ok- you're turn!  What are you thankful for?

No comments: