Friday, May 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday- on Friday

Some thoughts about what I am thankful for:

Lotion
My right arm was sunburned quite nicely on our temple walk last weekend.  I have been thankful for lotion to apply to my burned and dry body.  Especially living in the hot and dry Vegas weather.

Surprise Thunderstorms
We had one a couple of days ago.  Harrison and I were sitting in the living room and we heard a rumble.  I asked what the sound was and Harrison thought thunder.  I didn't see or hear about any rain in the weather forecast... but sure enough... when we went outside and there was amazing lightning and thunder outside.  We sat and watched it and the rain that fell for about 10 minutes.  It was gone as quickly as it came.

The Car Wash
I had my oil changed last week and I received a month's worth of free car washes!  I can get my car washed every day for a month!  How cool is that!?  It has been very nice to just roll through and have a sparkling clean truck every single evening!

I hope you find things that you are thankful for this week.  Post a comment and let me know what you are thankful for!

No comments: