Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Well- I haven't blogged since my mini meltdown.  I needed a break from a lot of things to regroup and get a better perspective on life.  I am ready to post about another wonderful Thankful Thursday:

Noellee
Did you know that I have a very cute niece named Noellee.  She is my brother's daughter.  My brother and his family came and stayed with us last Sunday on their way through to their new home in Bakersfield, California.  Noelle is full of personality and her facial expressions are HILARIOUS!  We went out to dinner and fed her lemons!


The Book of Mormon
I have received so many answers to prayers while reading this amazing book.  I have had fears dissolved, inspiration, and anxiety taken away.  I truly believe that this book is the most correct and true book on the face of the Earth.  If you want to know more about what I believe- click here or here or just ask me!



Pay Day
Sometimes knowing there is a new paycheck in the bank, some of my worldly worries just go away!

Clinique
I just went and got my stash of cleanser and eye primer and mascara.  I love love love this brand.  My skin loves it so much and the price is right!  It really is just all around fab stuff.

I hope you have something that you are thankful for!  Love to y'all!

No comments: