Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Well most of you are probably thinking about the Christmas song with this line in it right now, right? Well- that is not the time of year that I am talking about. I actually mean VALENTINES DAY! It is seriously my favorite!

I love it more than Halloween and definitely more than Christmas!

Last night kicked off the Valentines Day crafting and decorating extravaganza. The last 24 hours have been so much fun!

I love everything about this holiday. The colors, the idea, the LOVE! Here are some photos of the bits and bobs I was able to use to make my lovely wares. There are also a couple of pictures of some of the finished products!









1 comment:

Holli Raymond said...

So very cute! I have an XOXO neon light that I put for for Valentine's every year. That's about it. I wish I had more.