Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Another week has come and gone since the last Thankful Thursday. I am thankful for so many things!




Kim C.

Yes, I am so thankful for Kim. She is such a good friend of mine... my best good friend of Grand Junction. She came and gave me a suprise visit last Friday night at the Gelato Cafe'. It was so good to see her. She returned from her mission in New York a few months ago and it was the first time I saw her since she left in the first place. She is such a good friend!



Savings Accounts


Oh yes! I am so thankful for our emergency fund. We had a scare earlier this week... Harrison had parts from his bike stolen. He uses his bike everyday. It was a creepy feeling to have something stolen! We took it to the bike shop to see how much it was going to cost to fix... a pretty penny to say the least. But thank goodness we have an emergency fund for just such an occasion. We are able to pay for the repairs and replacement parts.



Paper Crafts

I have been busy putting together a birthday hat (click here to see a similar one) for my bosses birthday. It has been so much fun to put together. Crafting is kind of an outlet for me. When I craft, I am able to put my energy into just that... whether it be good or bad energy. I am able to concentrate on just that and not have to worry about other petty things going on.



Little Debbie Coffee Cakes and Cherry Pepsi


Cherry Pepsi just about takes care of any problem. I get stressed... just drink a Pepsi... I get a headache... just drink a Pepsi... you get the picture!

I used to eat these Little Debbie snack cakes all the time when I lived in Las Vegas. They are moist little cakes with cinnamon and sugar all over them. I was not able to find them ANYWHERE in Colorado when I moved and I have not been able to find them here in Utah either! Everytime I would go to a grocery store or a gas station... I would search for them. They are so hard to find now! While in Florida... I found them! The gas station by one of our hotels had them! Oh Glorious Day! I cleaned them out of the two they had left. Well... we were at Wal-Mart here in Utah the other day... and.... drum roll please.... TA DA!!! There they were! A whole package of them! So of course I snatched them up! I sure hope they carry them for a long time!



Remote Connection

I have been battling a sort of flu the last couple of days. I am so thankful for the remote access on my computer at home. I am able to access all of my files on my work computer and my work network from the comfort of my PJ's at home. It is such a blessing to be able to do that!



Yes, there are many things to be thankful for!

No comments: