Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Thankful Thursday

Well, another week has come and gone. I was thinking a lot today about what I would write about concerning the things I am thankful for. I think I have been pretty unthankful this week. I have been pretty cranky to tell you the truth. So of course, I can think of a thousand things I am unthankful for... but that is not the point of this entry... so after thinking about it long and hard here is what I am thankful for:

EMT's

Those guys that drive the ambulances sure are handy! We had an elderly employee fall down today and we were in need of their assistance. They were so sweet to help her onto the gurney and get her the help that she needed.

Patience

I have had to use it quite a bit the last week. I have a new calling in church (Relief Society Chorister). The calling has proven to be a little more stressful than I ever imagined. Thank goodness for the Lord answering prayers!

Date Night

They definitely keep me from going insane! I am thankful that my husband and I are able to "date" each other still! We have a lot of fun.

No comments: