Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Awesome Find in Provo

I was so excited to finally visit The Coal Umbrella (click here for website) here in downtown Provo. What a fun place! There were handmade jewelry, journals, vintage paper packs (my favorite), and hand picked vintage clothing. The little boutique has an indie feel to it. They also have vinyl records from indie artists. I suggest everybody check it out. I really think there is something for everybody!



One of the coolest parts of the whole place was their selection of vintage t-shirts. I was told by the cute girl there that the Montana shirts (there are a plethora of designs) are "dead stock". They were purchased from a guy who had a souvenir shop in Montana and it went out of business in the 80's. He kept all of his inventory and the boutique bought the stock. So, the shirts are brand new with the original tags and such. They are awesome.


So yeah, that is my fun find for the week. I can't wait to take Harrison! I think he will LOVE it!

2 comments:

Holli Raymond said...

Yaay!! Montana!!! My new home...even if you get a MT shirt, you still wont be as cool cause you don't live here :)

Jaala said...

True... very true!