Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Half of Robyn's Bridal Shower

I say half because I only have half the pictures! I ran home right before the shower started to get cleaned up and grab my camera. I searched the house in all of the usual places for the camera and it was nowhere to be found. Truth be told... I was pretty scared that somebody took it. When I got back to the party (15 minutes late I might add) Kay told me that Jordan had used the camera at Robyn's graduation that morning and it was probably still rolling around in his trunk. GGGGRRRR. Robyn's sisters, Melinda and Alicia, were nice enough to snap some shots for me. Here are some of them.

Hey... do you notice my BONJOUR banner in the background? Robyn got this CUTE apron!



Here is The Allen Family. We had fun!


It was so much fun to be able to meet Robyn's family. They were such great people.

Melinda is supposed to send me the rest of the photos from this fun event, including pictures of the amazing cupcakes I made. I can't believe I didn't have my camera to take pictures of my beautiful spread. Shame on you Jordan for keeping my coveted camera locked away in the trunk!

No comments: