Sunday, February 15, 2009

What the shiz?

Well, some very interesting things have happened in my world of eclectic, cozy, and shabby world of decore and lifestyle. At the end of last year (2008) I found out that a couple of awesome mag's were not going to be printed anymore (Mary Englebreit's line of fab. reading to name some). I currently have a subscription to Country Living (thanks Jane for the awesome Christmas gift of that) and I haven't seen my February issue.... I didn't get ANY cute and amazing ideas for Valentines Day.... is this magazine gone with the wind as well?

The worst part of this spiral down is that Shabby Chic filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy a few weeks ago. Poor Rachel Ashwell. She is such an inspiration to me. Everything about her and her style of living intrigues me. I also order from a cute little online store called One Hundred Wishes who is also scaling down quite a bit as of late. I can't find or order all of the amazing little notions that I have in the past. I just hope I can still find places and things to read that still inspire me!

Shabby Chic.... May you rest in peace.

OK, I think I am done sulking.

No comments: