Monday, August 30, 2010
What was old is new again
Well, I saw this idea in a magazine once and just saw it again on a design blog I love trolling. So, I decided to just make my very own refurbished clipboard memo board.
5 minutes later- here is my finished product. I will definitely be heading to the thrift store to find more clip boards. I do believe the area around my desk could use some of these!
Easy How To Directions:
1. Get an unwanted clipboard
2. Find some super cute scrapbook paper (I just used a piece that I had laying around)
3. Measure and cut the paper to fit the board
4. Mod-Podge or double-sided tape the paper to the board
5. Use ribbon, lace, ephemera, charms, glitter, or anything else you can think of to decorate!
6. Find a very useful place for your new board!
I put the clipboard on my garage door. I am always forgetting things when I leave for work (receipts, bills, cards, and stuff like that). So, I thought I would put this first board right where I will see it every time I leave the house!