Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Its that time again. Things I have been thankful for this week:

Spray Bottles
Our cats have been trying to kill each other this week and it has been a mighty good fight-breaker-upper! Thanks spray bottles!

Clean Kitchen
I have found a renewed vigor to clean my house. I know that if I keep it clean, the straightening is super easy... but I forget until I start doing it again! I have not had a dirty sink full of dishes for 3 weeks now! I have also had a clean STOVE! YAY!

Nollee Marie
This is the name of my new niece! Congrats to my brother, Curtis, and his wife, Holly, for the arrival of their bundle of joy! Nollee was born Wednesday September 29, 2010 at 9:50am. She was 7lbs 6oz and 20 3/4 inches long. My brother said she looks like a little monkey... she has SO much hair! This is the first grandchild on my side of the family. YAY! By the way... my mother does NOT want to be called Grandmother, Grandma, Granny, or anything else resembling that. Please call her Marmee... like on Little Women. Also, Mother- The Sequel will do (like from the Cosby Show).

Stationary
I write snail mail to my sisters and sister-in-laws once a month. I also send cards/letters to many friends often. There is nothing like getting something other than a bill/junk in the mail. I, in turn, am obsessed with stationary. I love cards, paper, letterpress, and anything else I can write a note on. So, if you find some cute stationary, send it my way :)

Well, have a good week friends and family. Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love stationary too! I have a TON of different kind of cute Thank You cards and writing paper and notebooks! I just got a monogrammed set of Thank You cards, love them!