Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This one is going to be FAST! Things I am thankful for this week:

Motrin
I had braces put on this last week and I have been taking some of this awesome anti-inflammatory to help with my tooth-pain! God Bless it!

Bellagio Gardens
Harrison and I went on a little date night and saw the new fall theme for the conservatory at Bellagio. It was great! I love autumn!

Cardigans
Well last year my obsession was Argyle sweaters... this year it is cardigans. Oh yes. I counted last week after I did my laundry and I had 13 hanging in my closet. I do need one in every color I do believe! So- if you know of any good sales... let me know!

Garage Door Opener
Harrison surprised me with this amazing gadget a few weeks ago. Since we have been in our house, I have been using the key-pad on the side of the garage to open and close it when I leave/come home from work. It has been a real drag (I'm not going to lie). I was pretty excited when I opened up the little gift box with the magnificent electronic inside. I have LOVED opening and closing the garage from the comfort and convenience of my driver's seat. THANKS HARRISON!

Well- I hope you all find something that you are thankful for in your life. Drop in a comment to let me know what you are thankful for!

Peace!

1 comment:

Jenna and Daniel said...

You are in braces again? What happened?

I am also thankful for ibuprofen, and realize now more than ever ( I am pregnant and can't take it) how much I really love that stuff!