Sunday, September 21, 2008

Through The Years

20 years ago: I was 4 years old. I lived at home with my family and I was pretty excited about starting Kindergarten I am sure. I had two younger brothers and my mom was pregnant with my sister... my first sister!

10 years ago: I was 14. It was my Freshman year of high school and the beginning of my rebellious teenage years. I had terrible friends (with the exception of a few) and I had mid-length blond hair. I wore too much make up and I was in love with about 30 boys.

5 years ago: I was 19. I was not yet out of my rebellious stage. I still had terrible friends. I worked at a preschool in Henderson as a teacher. I still did not have my drivers license. I had medium length red hair.

3 years ago: I was 21. I had finally grown up and become a contributing member of society. I was married (for about 4 months) and I lived in Grand Junction, Colorado. I worked at a preschool as a preschool teacher and I was loving my new life as a married woman.

1 year ago: I was 23. I had just received a promotion at Nu Skin in Provo, UT. I had just finished one of the most stressful weeks of my entire life. I worked long hours and I was the Young Women's President in my ward in Orem, Utah.

1 month ago: I worked two jobs to reach our goal of paying off all of our debt. I worked about 65 hours a week. I was celebrating having weekends to spend with Harrison.

1 week ago: We were in Salt Lake for our niece's 1st birthday party.

1 day ago: I did the grocery shopping and watched Wild Strawberries (a wonderful foreign film) on the couch with Harrison.

2 comments:

Mr. G said...

And 18 years ago, we were playing 'house' and I was the store clerk and you were shopping, Charley was a zoo keeper, and Curtis had black hair. Time seemed to stand still back then and time is just a concept now. Nice blog.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

Hi! I found you through a comment you left on my friend Jenn's blog(eye candy creations). That is cool that you live in Provo. I grew up in Utah.I hope you have a fantastic day!! big hugs!! Britt :-)