Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So many things to be thankful for... here we go:

Honest Mechanics
I had to take the ol 4Runner in for a much needed tune up and I was AMAZED by the honesty and integrity of the mechanic shop I took it to. I took the truck to Clegg Automotive here in Utah County. The owner took care of me personally and my truck was done in a timely manner and the pricing was descent. THANK YOU ED AT CLEGG AUTOMOTIVE!!!

Kick Back Time
Most of the people in my department are gone for 10 days on a business trip. There are only 3 of us left in the office for the next week and a half. It has been very slow around work since most of my direct co-workers are gone and so I have been able to put my feet up and laugh it up with the others who are left (but don't worry... I have been getting my work done too).

Airplanes
The technology of an airplane still baffles me to this day! Somebody can explain to me how an airplane flies 500 times and I still don't understand it. Anyway... since Harrison has been in Vegas, we have been scheduling trips back and forth to see each other. He either drives to Salt Lake to see me or I fly to Vegas to see him. The flights are cheaper than for me to drive. I love to fly! I would probably fly the 35 miles to work every morning if I could.

Pearson's Mint Patties
I love these things. I once ate 2 bags in like 6 hours... not good for the gastro-track. But anyway... I love them. I get addicted to them. Just the smell of them puts me into a trance. The mixture of dark chocolate and peppermint... YUMMO!

Well, that concludes this edition. PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm so glad you took the truck to Ed. He's our go-to guy for any auto mechanic stuff because we went there once, felt a good vibe, were treated fairly, and now we go there every time.