Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hope you don't get stuck!

I swear we had like 5 people say this to us by the time we left the office for lunch!

Working for an orthodontist has some really great perks... the best of which is braces for myself and for my immediate family.  I just had my 2 year anniversary with Feller Orthodontics and Harrison and I celebrated by having Harrison get his braces on!  YAY!

But really, it is such a generous thing that my boss does for his employees.  Harrison was pretty excited to have the opportunity to have braces... even if it might be for 2 years or so.

Waiting for the Dr to come put the brackets on!


Right after the brackets were put on.  Just need the wire in!!

And here we are with braces... the both of us!


It was kind of a weird thing.  I was super nervous for Harrison the entire day.  I sat next to him the entire time he had the braces put on and I knew what it felt like to be a parent (sort of) sitting next to their kid while they started treatment.  It was a fun thing though.


Until his mouth started to hurt.  It wasn't THAT long ago that I had that same pain and discomfort from the first couple of days of braces.  I hated that pain.  I wish that I could just take all the pain he is feeling and just feel it for him instead... since I have already had to go through it and I know how it feels.  I wish he didn't have to get used to them.  But- I know he won't regret it.  It will all be worth it in the end!


So now we both have braces and it is awesome.  And no... we didn't get stuck after kissing... we tried and it didn't happen!  HA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely a perk. Hope the next two years go smoothly. You look great!
Jean | http://www.bethsbraces.com

Anonymous said...

bape
palm angels t shirt
off white clothing
off white
yeezy
kyrie 8
nike sb dunks
OFF-White
supreme hoodie