Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

There are a lot of things I am thankful for.  I have felt so loved by many and so full of joy (even though I have complained quite a bit on this dang blog the last few posts).  So:

FaceTime: I had such a good time video chatting with my brother in law and sister in law last week while Harrison made a surprise visit to them in Austin, TX.  Technology is freaking amazing!  It was mucho fantastic and I do believe we will do it more often with each other.  Keeping in touch with family is fun.

Cute Hats: Because I HATE HATE HATE washing and actually "doing" my hair.  I like cute hats to cover up my greasy mop.  I can just put my hair into braided pigtails and throw a hat on and TADA!  It's done.

Having Harrison Home: I missed him while he was gone 5 days.  It actually sucked a lot.

Amy and Mandy: These twins are the friends that I have had the longest.  We have been friends since the 4th grade.  They are awesome.  We tell each other lots of things.  We laugh a lot.  Like A LOT.  We are very different in a lot of ways, but we are very much the same in others.  Some of the best friends people can have.  Seriously.  They are.  We stayed up way too late last weekend while Harrison was gone talking about everything from church to scary movies (which is why we were up late... there was NO way I was driving home by myself after we talked about creepy things).

Sewing: I am learning so much with my sewing machine and I really enjoyed making REAL curtains for my living room (well hemming them really... I didn't really make any of them).  I enjoy making beautiful things by myself.


Take a moment and think about what you are thankful for this week.  Tell me about it in a comment.  It is so fun to hear about what makes other people happy and thankful.

No comments: