Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Very Thankful November Day 2

Today I am thankful for the smell of clean laundry! Sometimes there is nothing more comforting than the smell of whatever your clean laundry smells like (it is different for EVERYBODY). It always reminds me of being at home... and home is hopefully a sanctuary and a safe place to be. It is for me. I think of my mom when I smell clean laundry. She was always so good about making sure we had clean clothes to wear. I always catch myself burying my nose in the clean clothes when they are fresh out of the dryer.


Isn't it interesting how different people's clean clothes smell?? I have thought this many times. I even know people who use the SAME fabric softener and detergent... and their clothes still smell different. That has always intrigued me. It just reminds me that we are all different in a way (sorry to get all philosophical on you and stuff)... just something to ponder I guess.

Well- take time to smell the clean laundry this week!

No comments: