Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Very Thankful November Day 3

Today I am thankful for the radio. Oh how it keeps me company on my commutes to and from work! I live and work on complete opposite ends of the Las Vegas Valley. Mix 94.1 keeps me company. I love listening to Mark and Mercedes in the Morning. The show is awesome. I call into the show at least once a week.... and I will let you in on a little secret... I totally use different names when I call in! I'm sure they would get annoyed if they knew it was me EVERY SINGLE TIME... so I use other names!

So thanks for the laughs and cool jams that get me through my 25 minute commute in the morning and my 40 minute commute in the afternoon (the evening traffic is always hellish).

1 comment:

hwscutie said...

I think they'd totally get a kick out of a fan that calls in weekly. I win from them often enough that the hosts have noticed when I call and my info is already in their computers.