Monday, November 1, 2010

November- a month to be thankful for!

Well, I know I post Thankful Thursday posts (almost) every Thursday... but I thought I would make a goal to post at least one thing EVERY DAY for the month of November. Thanksgiving is upon us and I thought it would be a great goal.

Happy People
I am really thankful for happy people. I try to be as happy and cheerful as I can be most of the time. I interact with the public on a daily basis with my job and so it is always important for me to have a smile on my face. Well, I really do appreciate it when people return the favor! I have to make some hard phone calls with my job and it can be depressing sometimes and also not very "fun". I try to make these calls with a smile on my face and happiness in my heart. I very much appreciate it when the person on the other end returns my happiness with happiness! It makes my job a lot more satisfying and a lot easier. I love when I call people and at the end of our (sometimes not so good news) conversation, they say "Thanks for your call" or "I appreciate your concern" or "Thanks for your help" or something like that. It makes everything worth it. Well- here are some pics of people and things(some that I know... some that I don't) who are happy! Enjoy life and be happy... it's too short to be grumpy!















What are YOU thankful for today??

1 comment:

kay said...

I liked that! Made me smile a lovely happy smile.