Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spiritual Thought Sunday

This is a quick thought.  I taught the lesson in Young Women's today.  It was on Strengthening Family Members.  We played Jenga... it was fun.

There was a quote by Marvin J Ashton that said in part,

"Leave someone better than when you found them."

I love that!  I immediately thought of making sure that you leave a smile on an individuals face when you leave.  I also thought that one of the best ways to leave somebody better is to serve them.  Another thought was to share a part of your testimony with that person.

There are so many ways to leave somebody better than when you found them.  My challenge this week will be to do just that.  Make sure that people have smiles on their faces and positive thoughts in their minds when I leave.

I challenge you to do the same.

No comments: