Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

How has your week been?  Mine has been pretty good.  Here are a few things I am thankful for:

A Good Deal
I went to Banana Republic to check out the Mad Men Collection (which was fab by the way).  I tried on this fab khaki colored dress that was knee length and just about perfect for work wear, weekend wear, church wear.  But the price tag was not what I wanted it to be.  $130.  I decided I would save up for this fab frock.  We then headed over to H&M in Caesar's Palace (did you know we have the largest one in the world??) to check stuff out.  There was a khaki dress that was very similar to the one at BR and the price was right... $35.  SCORE!

Days Off
I took a day off today.  It has been fab so far.  I lazied around, finally got dressed after lunch, went and picked up some bits and bobs for the birthday decorations I am making for Harrison's Grandmother's 90th birthday next month, and started a new British drama series on Netflix.  It was a great day.  I even had a small nap!

Leadership
I love being a leader and teacher to some of the youth in our ward.  We had an etiquette dinner last night and it was great.  We served a 5 course dinner to the kids and they were dressed up in their best and they learned how to use all the plates, goblets, spoons, forks, and stuff.  It was great to see them using their new manners!





Church
I just love it.  I learn so much and I most of all love feeling the love that my Heavenly Father has for me!

British Dramas
Yeah- Downton Abbey seriously got me hooked!  I love watching British Dramas (and most of them are from Masterpiece... yay).  I just recently watched Land Girls, and I just started Island At War.  I also have Upstairs Downstairs in my Netflix queue as well.



I hope you have had lots of things that you are thankful for!

No comments: