Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This weekend Harrison and I are going home go Grand Junction. My brother, Curtis, is returning home from his LDS mission to Portland, Oregon. Oh, what a happy day for my family! I have missed him so much. His flight comes in at about noon on Friday. I am sure I will have lots of pictures and subjects to blog about.

This weekend will be the first time in FOUR years that my entire family has been together. It has been four years of missions, weddings, college, and much more. It will be such a good time for us.

We will also have a mini celebration of my parent's 25th wedding anniversary. It was a couple of weeks ago, but we are going to celebrate a little late with all of the children home and in one place.

Stay tuned to see the happenings of the weekend.

No comments: