Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged Again... Crazy 8's

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. The Gospel
2. My marriage
3. family
4. paper crafts
5. the beach
6. classic cars
7. children
8. shoes

8 books I have read recently:

1. Schindler's List (working on it)
2. The Outsiders (a guilty pleasure I would have to say)
3. Man's Search for Meaning
4. Night
5. Harry Potter 1 (a repeat)
6. Harry Potter 2 (repeat)
7. Harry Potter 3 (repeat)
8. Harry Potter 4 (another repeat)

8 things I often say:

1. "What?" - Harrison thinks I am deaf... he might be right.
2.. "I love you"
3. "Hell to the NO"... I know its not very lady like... but it is funny!
4."Krazytown with a capital K"
5. "It's freaking my shiz"
6. "Nu Skin Special Events, this is Jaala"
7. "Nice"
8."Oh mamma NO"

8 things that annoy me:

1. Utah weather
2. Utah drivers
3. People who do not read ALL of the directions
4. Gas prices
5. Grocery prices
6. Maestro's Gelato Cafe
7. The downstairs neighbors
8. Kids not in car seats

8 things I look forward to each day:

1. Going to work (how many people can say that)
2. Tasty food
3. Sleep
4. Sunshine
5. Walking to work (yes, I enjoy the walk)
6. Seeing my co-worker Jane
7. Talking with my hubby (even if it is only for a moment)
8. Laying in my own bed at night

8 things I look for in a friend:

1. honesty
2. sense of humor
3. good morals
4. mature
5. down to earth
6. doesnt mind burps and farts (what... its true... it is what I look for in a friend)
7. similar interests
8. good listener

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Have babies
2. go to Europe on a Holocaust tour
3. See the pyramids
4. go skydiving
5. learn to play tennis
6. live in another country
7. own my own home
8. travel with my children and grand children

8 things I have learned this past year:

1. You can be happy no matter what your situation
2. If there is a will... there REALLY is a way!
3. You can be good friends with people your mother's age
4. Photography is not as hard as I once thought
5. Having a good attitude makes life a lot easier
6. Paying off debt makes life and relationships so much easier
7. I am not ALWAYS right (although I still like to think so from time to time)
8. If I think my life is so hard, ask somebody else how their day is... chances are... I am in the same boat as everybody else

8 people I tag:
1. Kristen
2. Marie Whetten
3. Jodi
4. Kirrily
5. Hilary
6. Whitney
7. Marie Stott
8. Brittany

No comments: