Monday, July 7, 2008

July Holidays

Yes, its time for another round of Obscure Holiday! So let's see... what can we celebrate this month?

July 9- National Sugar Cookie Day (this calls for a Smart Cookie run I think)
July 13- Embrace Your Geekness Day
July 14- National Nude Day (OK people... lets celebrate this one at home alright)
July 21- National Junk Food Day
July 27- Parent's Day (call your Mommy and Daddy and let them know you love them)
July 30- Father-in-law Day (I sent cards to my father in law's last year... it was a blast)

By the way... if you are wondering where the heck I am getting all of these holidays... click here. Its a pretty funny idea for a website if you ask me.

If you are feeling down and need a pick me up, celebrate one of these holidays! I promise it will put a smile on your face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaala, I really look forward to reading your new posts. It always puts a smile on my face! Keep it up! I am looking forward to National Sugar Cookie Day.