Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hello dear friends.  Its that time again.  Here are the things I am thankful for:


**New Shoes
Really.  I love them.  I used to get a new pair of shoes once a month... but that is an area I have sacrificed.  I did get a new pair of shoes during "sister weekend" and I really love them.


**Teaching
I do enjoy it.  I had the opportunity to teach a short and small lesson on journal writing last night with the young women and leaders in our ward.  The girls and adults alike seemed to be engaged and interested in what I had to say.  It is such a great feeling to have when you teach something and you know that something got through to your students.  It was a super fun night last night.  SUCCESS!


**Sleeping In
I do love to sleep.  It is actually one of my most favorite things to do!  So when I get to sleep in it is THE BEST!


**New Friendships
One of the goals Harrison and I have made this year is to cultivate and renew friendships.  For some reason we have this nasty habit of going out with friends once or twice and then we never hear from them again.  So we figure it has to be us.  So we have decided to be better friends.  I have had some really great conversations with some people lately and it has been so fun to get to know new people.  


**Funny Animal Videos
It is NO secret that I love these.  I really am thankful for them.  They are seriously one of the best things in life.  I can be having the most crappy day EVER and as soon as I see a funny cat or dog video my entire day just gets better.  Here are a few of my favorite for your enjoyment:











**My Father in Heaven
I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of a loving Heavenly Father.  I am thankful for his plan for me and the comfort I feel when I pray.  What a wonderful thing it is to know that the Lord hears and answers prayers.  I have had a few things happen in my life just recently in which I really needed reassurance and comfort.  I prayed and I was granted that comfort and love.  I am so thankful for that.


I hope that you have many things to be thankful for.  I am also thankful for YOU.  Thanks for reading my blog!  Talk to you soon!

No comments: