Monday, January 9, 2012

Things that I think about....

HI!  How is your day?  Mine was quite satisfactory!

Sometimes I have all of these thoughts that swirl through my head and I want to share them with people... I guess it is my weird need to chatter endlessly.  But here are some things I have been thinking about.

***This last weekend was SISTERS WEEKEND!  My two older but younger sisters were in town and we partied like it was 1999!  It was so fun!  I love my sisters.  We really did have a blast.  Here are some photos of our adventures:









We had so much fun!  I miss them already.  Time to plan the next one!


***I took the Quantum challenge.
It really works!  Like- so good.  I didn't even put vinegar in my dishwasher!  It was amazing.  I don't know if I will ever use anything else!

***We watched the Broncos/Steelers playoff game last night.  It was fun.  Harrison jumped off the couch and even shed a tear of joy when the Broncos won in the 11th second of overtime.  It was fun to see him so excited.


***I had a really good day at work today.  I met some really fun people and I had a very successful day as far as "numbers" go.  I sure hope that today is a sign of the year ahead!  If so- my professional life will be awesome!

***I gave the quote of the day in our morning meeting at work today.  I liked it:

At any time you have the ability to say, "This is NOT how the story is going to end!"

See- I told you it was a good one.  I really believe that one too.

***I think it is funny that Harrison is downstairs right now watching The Bachelor... by himself.  That show is WAY too awkward for my taste.  H seems really into it though- which is pretty endearing.

***My eyeliner stayed perfect for almost the entire day today.  I was quite impressed.  I don't know what I did different, but I hope that I can replicate it tomorrow :)  YEAH RIGHT

***I ate a red velvet cupcake tonight.  The frosting was quite deceiving though.  It smelled just like cream cheese frosting but after one bit it CLEARLY was not.  It was an almond butter cream type frosting.  I am still on the fence on how I feel about it.  I think anything is made 100 times better with cream cheese... so- I dunno....



***I am giving up Cherry Coke (again).  I have put on a few pounds that I really don't want... and I know a couple of them are from this sinfully delicious soda.  I love it WAY too much.  I have been drinking it nonstop since about Halloween.  NOT GOOD.  My kidneys are starting to hurt and that is never a good sign.  You'd think that I would learn that soda is not OK after having kidney stones.  HA.  But really- I am scared to stop because I get terrible withdrawals and I become quite the Witch with a capital B if you know what I mean.

***My heart jumped for joy this evening when I saw that my all time favorite blogger blogged for the first time in about 6 months.  It was like finding a long lost friend.  It was amazing.  I love her and her BLOG!

***When I got home from work Harrison told me that there was some mail for me on the counter.  AWESOME!  I had two wonderful cards from a couple of my Project Snail Mail friends.  What lovely people they are!  I love being a part of this group.  Join us on Facebook and keep Snail Mail alive!

***I am really digging that new Gym Class Heroes song that features Adam Levine.  It is a body mover.  



I swore to myself that I would never say this out loud... but I am breaking my promise... Adam Levine is HAWT.  I do like him.  OK- I said it... embarrassing.

***I haven't had my hair cut in over a year.  Now THAT is embarrassing.  Maybe I should bump that one up to the top of the To Do List.

Well- there are some things that have been on my mind recently.  I am ready for bed.  5:30 comes quite early in the morning.  Sweet dreams to all my friends and family out there in BlogLand!

1 comment:

Jenna and Daniel said...

I miss IM. It was so fun to work with you and hear your ideas and thoughts throughout the day. It sounds like you are doing good. Keep updating, I love it.