Friday, February 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday

How has your week been?  Mine has seemed to fly by!  Here are the things I am thankful for this week:

Vets
Our cat, Dude, has a bum paw and Harrison took him to the vet today to see what the deal-io was.  Poor kitty has a puncture wound on his paw and so he has to stay inside for a couple of days while it heals.  I am glad it wasn't something much worse though.  We were prepared to hear something like "broken" or "surgery" or something.  Dude didn't even need a "cone of shame"



New Hobbies
Harrison and I have taken up crocheting and knitting.  Harrison has become quite the knitter and I am getting the hang of crocheting.  It has been super fun to learn.  I am working on perfecting my stitches and I have finished a couple of dish cloths.  Harrison has already made a really cool hat and he is currently working on a pair of socks (like right this second he is knitting a sock).




My Fellow Young Women Leaders
I love the other women I work with at church.  They are seriously awesome.  There isn't a single one that I don't enjoy being around.  We are all so different (there are 7 of us) and we all have a great time with each other.  We had a meeting this last Tuesday... and it lasted until 10pm.  We always say that we are going to have a short meeting that MIGHT last an hour or so... but we talk and laugh and laugh and laugh and it takes 3-4 hours instead.  There are worse things to spend time one though I guess.  I love all of them.

Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
Yes- the one from Panera.  I have eaten it almost everyday for the past 2 weeks (and some days I have eaten it twice in one day).  It is so good!  I practically lick the bowl clean!  YUM

Mark and Mercedes in the Morning
It is my favorite morning radio show.  I listen to them every weekday morning while I get ready for work and on my commute to work.  It is seriously an awesome way to start my day.  I feel like I miss out on so much when I miss the show.

I hope your week has been full of blessings and great days.  I hope the rest of your week is awesome!

LOVE YA

No comments: