Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

How was your week this last week?  Mine has been pretty good.  This is what I am thankful for this last week:


My new look:
I got my new glasses a couple of weeks ago now... and I decided to change up my whole look.  New year- New look!  I was able to get my hair cut and colored as well.  Before Saturday, I had not had my hair done in over a year.  It was such a fun time!  Here are some before and after pictures:

Before Look:

After Look:


I am in love with my new look... the purple hair and all!  I can't wait to get some vintage clothing to complete the look!


Compliments:
Who doesn't appreciate a genuine compliment?  I have had quite a few compliments on my new look and especially my new glasses.  I'm glad I made the decision to get them.


Piano Music:
It is so peaceful and so calming.  Sometimes I just need to hear some piano music!  I am a sucker for popular music covered as piano music.  I love it.


No Jacket Weather:
I really do love the winter weather in Vegas.  Yesterday's high was 70 degrees.  WHAT!?  Love it!  I have not had to wear more than a long sleeved shirt almost all winter.  


The Book of Mormon:
We are studying the Book of Mormon in sunday school this year and it has only been a couple of weeks, and I am seriously enjoying it!  I am learning so much.  This wonderful book is becoming so "real" to me.  I am thankful for the blessings that I receive by reading and studying the Book of Mormon.  


Fabric Softener:
I am using a new kind of fabric softener.  It is Purex Crystals in the Lavender scent.  Oh man- I love it.  It seriously lasts for DAYS after they come out of the wash.


I hope you have a wonderful week.  Valentines Day is coming up... and I am so excited!


Talk to you soon peeps!

No comments: